Stock Option Analysis
The thousands of shares granted to you in the form of incentive stock options (ISO) or restricted stock units (RSU) could turn into millions of dollars. But, there are a lot of decisions you have to make:
- When to exercise?
- Should you sell if a pre-IPO liquidity event arises?
- How to pay for your exercise?
- How much to set aside for taxes?
- What about alternative minimum tax?
- How do you prepare for the initial public offering (IPO)?
Stock options are a dizzying array of complexity, especially if you have a lot of shares with a start-up or a company approaching IPO. Mistakes could cost you thousands in missed gains and unnecessary taxes.
Put our experience to work helping you maximize your stock options.
Stock Option Analysis is focused strictly on your stock options and taxes. You will receive:
- Detailed stock option analysis and plan
- Quarterly updates to your plan
- Preparation of your tax return
Stock Option Analysis is the way to get all your stock option questions answered, be tax savvy, and take action.
Get started. Schedule your call today.