Stock Option Analysis & Stock Option Consulting
- When to exercise?
- Should you sell if a pre-IPO liquidity event arises?
- How to pay for your exercise?
- How much to set aside for taxes?
- What about alternative minimum tax?
- How do you prepare for the initial public offering (IPO)?
Put our experience to work helping you maximize your stock options.
- Detailed stock option analysis and a stock option strategies plan
- Quarterly updates to your stock option strategies plan
- Preparation of your tax return
Stock Option Analysis is the way to get all your stock option questions answered, be tax savvy, and take action.
Get started. Schedule your call today.
Recent Blog Articles Related to
Stock Option Strategies & Stock Option Analysis
How to devise a smart selling plan and see real tech IPO examples you can learn from. WIth its 2021 rise and 2022 crash, the stock market has been quite a roller coaster these past couple of years. If your employer went public around 2020, you know firsthand just how...
Here’s how current and former employees can avoid high taxes and maximize their financial gains from the transaction. Stripe employees and alumni were recently met with a tender offer by the fintech, enabling them to sell restricted stock units (RSUs), shares, and...
Anytime we have a client with stock options and an IPO in the future (which is often), we build their financial plan around five key areas: Career Stock Options Taxes Cash Flow Investments You’ll notice that stock options are #2 and investments are #5… Yet so many of...