Stock Option Analysis & Stock Option Consulting
- When to exercise?
- Should you sell if a pre-IPO liquidity event arises?
- How to pay for your exercise?
- How much to set aside for taxes?
- What about alternative minimum tax?
- How do you prepare for the initial public offering (IPO)?
Put our experience to work helping you maximize your stock options.
- Detailed stock option analysis and a stock option strategies plan
- Quarterly updates to your stock option strategies plan
- Preparation of your tax return
Stock Option Analysis is the way to get all your stock option questions answered, be tax savvy, and take action.
Get started. Schedule your call today.
Recent Blog Articles Related to
Stock Option Strategies & Stock Option Analysis
The IPO was announced. You took action and did the 5 things everyone must do. Now, you are in the lock out period, and it is time to develop your post IPO selling strategy. The lock out period is the time when you are restricted from selling your shares. It usually...
If the value of your company’s stock declined significantly after you exercised Incentive Stock Options (ISO), you may have a tax problem. Here is a strategy for avoiding AMT on ISO stock options when the stock price falls. Did you exercise and hold? A common strategy...
Non qualified stock options (NSO) are one of three types of stock options commonly received by tech employees in San Francisco. Incentive stock options (ISO) and restricted stock units (RSU) are the others. None of the three are taxable when granted, but that’s where...